What problems have you had during your pregnancies?

Tam

Mum of 2 - PG with No.3
Reaction score
I was just wondering what problems you have encountered during your pregnancies.....

I sailed thru my first one, with just a bit of ciatica, but with this one, I have hyperemesis, and a lot of muscle discomfort/SPD which makes me very imobile.......so I have really not found this one a breeze :cry: but I know it will be all worth it in the end....

I breezed through with Emily was a peice of cake tottaly text book, sick when i was menat to be ect.....

With Jack I eneded up getting Obstetric Cholestasis :evil: ( see sticky)
and was really poorly beeing sick 24/7 how i still put on 4 1/2 stone is beyond me :?

Then he decided to lay on a nerve at top of my like so i was constntly limping and in pain from about 30 weeks

Bloody men!!!!!

FElt more sick this time. More problems with back , touch of sciatica first time round was ok after a week when son moved off nerve, with dd back eased after couple of sessions with physio, but this time bad pain immobile at times pain spreading to pelvis area, now settling just got a clicky right hip.

You've had a shitty deal this last while Tam :( Poor thing I feel for you :hugs: Be worth it though huh :D

Mummy2twoplusbump hugs for you too :hugs:

Jo that must have been so scary for you and Mummy2twoplusbump that sounds awful :hugs:

Thanks Wobs....I am getting there slowly, I have an ante natal on Friday, just hope it is straight forward :lol:

Back pain is anightmare but I don't think I could coe with severe sickness like you Tam. Good Luck with your antenatal check on Friday

Mummy2twoplusbump said:
Back pain is anightmare but I don't think I could coe with severe sickness like you Tam. Good Luck with your antenatal check on Friday

Thank You babe :hugs: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->