• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

What pushchair do you have?

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
Ok what pushchair do you girls have?

I currently have the icandy apple but with another on way I'm seriously between what I want to do. I am half tempted to buy 2 decent prams (not strollers) like say the Luna and a stroller double & get rid of the icandy. Although the icandy as a pear is appealing there seems to be some down sides that would actually effect me.

So I'm after ideas really :D

ive got a travel system-a graco one. practical and easy to stear, put up and down etc.

everyone else seems to have much fancier ones though!

if was having another one soon...or had twins or something I'd buy the very expensive jane matrix whatever. I have an older version of it (not a double, just for one baby) and it's really good. Not too keen on the new colours but you'd probably be able to find nicer ones if you got one 2nd hand on ebay or something :) Ours is just black and grey and it looks like my free boots changing bag is made to match it!

we have the bugaboo cameleon, though i'm thinking about the silver cross dazzle as a second stroller when she's a bit older, and not in the carrycot. if i was having another one now, i probably go for the icandy pear - as we were talking about in another thread. :) x x x x

Is that like a stroller? :lol:

I have the Silvercross 3D.
But I wouldn't recommend it with you having another one on the way...it's far too complicated to fold and unpractical.

i have 3 :blush:
I have a Quinny Buzz that i use most of the time, a quinny zapp for when we need to use the boot of the car cos the buzz is too big when shopping and an Obaby stroller in vintage rose which is being kept at mum's for her to use atm. I've seen the pear and it looked good but heavy. I hate Phil and Ted's. hate the idea of one of the kids having to look at the back of a pushchair!! awful concept.

Pliko Pramette in polka dot from mamas and papas
I like this pram actually I've been looking at this style for one option (newborn) - I was sure someone else did a simular design.

Is that like a stroller? :lol:

I have the Silvercross 3D.
But I wouldn't recommend it with you having another one on the way...it's far too complicated to fold and unpractical.

just like stroller honey :lol:

Rite this is second attempt at writing this, mothercare crashed my computer!!

Wobbles this one looks quite similar to the pramette
https://www.kiddicare.com/webapp/wc...isplayA_324_10751_-1__53361_10001_#alt_image1

I have three, my cosatto duo double, chicco 4.0 and a silvercross pop, I use the strollers when we go out together, if i'm out for the day on my own i use my double, if i'm just nippin to town i use my silvercross and buggy board x

what about a first wheels city elite?

https://www.mothercare.com/gp/product/B000QUPLH6

or the silver cross?

https://www.silvercross.co.uk/freeway_linear.php

there are so many out there, its a tough choice:hissy:

we have the bugaboo cameleon, though i'm thinking about the silver cross dazzle as a second stroller when she's a bit older, and not in the carrycot. if i was having another one now, i probably go for the icandy pear - as we were talking about in another thread. :) x x x x
Far too many cons as far as transport and folding pram goes. I really like the 'idea' but it's really not anything but looks good. Won't fit our lifestyle.

Rite this is second attempt at writing this, mothercare crashed my computer!!

Wobbles this one looks quite similar to the pramette
https://www.kiddicare.com/webapp/wc...isplayA_324_10751_-1__53361_10001_#alt_image1

I have three, my cosatto duo double, chicco 4.0 and a silvercross pop, I use the strollers when we go out together, if i'm out for the day on my own i use my double, if i'm just nippin to town i use my silvercross and buggy board x

chicco 4.0 < I came up with a toy lol !!!

Far too many cons as far as transport and folding pram goes. I really like the 'idea' but it's really not anything but looks good. Won't fit our lifestyle.

:hugs: i see honey, i found it hard enough finding the perfect one for one baby let along two :hugs: though i would love another one :blush:
i was just wondering do you drive wobbles? for me i drive so public transportation isn't an issue, but can imagine how difficult is it taken that into consideration as well, sending lots of hugs for your search :hug:

M & P 8 in one pilko in city scape x

https://www.mamasandpapas.co.uk/product-ultima-8-in-1-mpx-chassis/s0004691/type-s/?item1=I00300029&quantity=1&h_item=I00300029&id=s0004691&type=s&priceVal=575.00&relatedItem_option1_3=Please+select...view/zoom/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"