What pushchair do you have?

At the moment I've got the Silvercross 3D and even though it's had some bad reviews I still love it. If I was to buy a double buggy though I think I'd have to go top of the range. They seem a nightmare so the easier you can make your life, the better. I'd prefer two seperate prams but it's not practical if you need to go somewhere alone.

I have the Luna and seriously wouldnt change it for anything! Its so light and so easy to control, I can actually manavoure (sp?) it with 2 fingers, no exageration. So its great for going down to Asda with cause I can easily carry the basket and push the buggy :)

I have the Luna and seriously wouldnt change it for anything! Its so light and so easy to control, I can actually manavoure (sp?) it with 2 fingers, no exageration. So its great for going down to Asda with cause I can easily carry the basket and push the buggy :)
Ah I made a thread asking if anyone had this .... been lost lol

The basket underneath is tiny though isn't it?

And how strong is the frame? Like the little stroller I have isn't strong at all.

:D

I have the Phil & Ted's with the double seat (I only have 1 kid, but I have some friends with 3 kids, so I've used it LOTS)! I love that it's a double stroller that is no bigger than a single. If I were going anywhere for long periods of time, I would get the saddle bags that go with it.

I got Pierre Cardin, can use as a pram and turn into pushchair and big wheels are good. Big but very light and can turn around, very easy to push. mil bought it from Ebay

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->