what rides are safe?

Roxie

Expecting #3
Reaction score
i am going to the fair tonight, is it safe for me to go on any of the rides?
i am due in 11 days and i am RhD negative

xx

i dont think I'd be risking any at all.....

I would avoid any rides if you can just to be on the safe side

Yeah i wouldnt if i were you, i went to our town mop last night but avoided all the rides! Even the feris weel! You can never be to sure!!xxxxxxxxx

I would avoid them too, i'm not sure they would even let you on.

Have a good time though :hugs:

il just have to eat lots of candy floss and hotdogs while everyone else is on the rides :p

xx

TBH they wont let you on to risky for them and you. They usually have signs up too. Have a good time eating lots of rubbish foods I love the fair. :D

None I'd say hon, just to be on the safe side. But like you say the candy floss and hot dog ride will let you have as many goes as you wish x x

In medical terms, any rides that don't exert G force on your body are fine. However, most if not all rides do just that! You'd probably be fine on a ferris wheel, and that's it I'm afraid.

Im same as the other girls. Avoid them, better to be safe. There are normally big signs up saying do not ride if .... Pregnant is always on the list! There is still lots of fun things to do though. Have fun xx

I agree with the others, none! Last time I went, out of curiosity I looked at guidelines for most of the rides even though I wasn't going on any and all of them said no pregnant people!! Yup, it did say 'people'. x

I dont think its safe to go on anything. They probably wouldnt let you on anyway. Sorry :(

I wouldn't recommend the "Mad Mouse" or Dodgems:dohh::rofl:

didnt go to fair in the end

i went for coffee

thanks everyone though!!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members