What robitussin to use for cm?

Gypsy99

Reaction score
There appears to be quite a few to choose from and I don't know what one is best. It says with the guifinessen only but everyone has other stuff in it.

Get the guifinessen only one. The guifinessen is what helps thin the CM. Other ingredients, besides guifinessen, may actually dry up cm, so you'd be cancelling out what you're taking the guifinessen for.

Is it the chesty one? I looked up ingredients, but they all have other shit in them :-(.

Well, there are different types. The guifinessen is what actually thins everything out. A lot of products have other stuff to help suppress cough and other things, but you only want the guifinessen.

I did guifinessen, but I didn't use cough syrup as I think that might be a little more difficult to find guifinessen only.

I don't know what all you have available over there, but you might be able to find guifinessen in its generic pill form. Also if you have mucinex - though mucinex also has different types where it's guifinessen only or with other ingredients, but if you have mucinex over there, you might have better luck finding that with guifinessen only than cough medicine.

But I would probably look more at the pill forms as you might have better luck. I can't say for sure as I don't know what all you have there, and I've never really looked much into cough medicine as I'd rather take a pill over that any day lol but I would try looking in pill form.

We do have mucinex here. A whopping $27 though. Better do the trick.

Ugh :( It's real expensive here too. Honestly, I'd check and see if you can find generic guifinessen pills first before shelling the money out. I took the mucinex while I had it, but when I ran out I just got generic guifinessen which was only $2-3.

Either way just make sure you're getting plenty of fluids otherwise you may not see much difference as the guifinessen won't increase the amount, but will only thin whatever you have, but the better hydrated you are then you'll hopefully have more.

I've taken it in when I've not been as well hydrated (and more on the dehydrated side) and didn't really see any difference. Last cycle I upped the fluids and saw a huge difference, but that may have just been because I was more on the dehydrated side before, so you may be just fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->