• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

What should CM look like at 9-12dpo

BabyBlondex

Mummy to 2 💕
Reaction score
I thought I was regular until I had a rather frightening midcycle bleed putting me completely off with dates. So I am either 9-12dpo today and recently had a very faint on a cheapy, but negative on 2 frers. My period is either the 25th or the 28th what should CM be looking like around now? 💜

I thought I was regular until I had a rather frightening midcycle bleed putting me completely off with dates. So I am either 9-12dpo today and recently had a very faint on a cheapy, but negative on 2 frers. My period is either the 25th or the 28th what should CM be looking like around now? 💜

as far as I know it should be dry / creamy cm.

Mine was mostly wet since I ovulated. Sometime dry (today; AF is due today)

Every one is different. You need to learn what is normal for you. That being said, eggwhite cm is generally a sign of impending AF not pregnancy as you may have an oestrogen surge before AF, but many women just get creamy or no cm before AF. But then they also say to expect lotiony cm if pregnant.... none of them are real helpful signs unfortunately

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"