what should i do i'm scared?

Discussion in 'Miscarriage Support' started by Becci_Boo86, Aug 23, 2009.

1. Becci_Boo86

Becci_Boo86 Well-Known Member

Ok! well 7 weeks ago i had a mmc and i'm finding it still really hard 2 cope with things. But this weekend i have come to visit my parent in wales. But i haven't seen any of my friends since they found out i had miscarried. I'm really scared of weather i can cope or not with all the hugs and i'm sorrys. I got to meet them at 3:30! HELP!! what do u think i should do? xxx

2. lauraperrysan

lauraperrysan Mummy of 2!! :)

Maybe text they and say you dont feel ready to talk about it? That way it wont be mentioned...or if u do, maybe a good chat and a cry will make you feel better xxx
    Hope it goes well :)

3. todteach

todteach Dreams can come true

Sending you all the best. xox Your friends really care about you. When it comes time to see them, they are not going to know what to say. My suggestion to you would be to take the hugs and "I'm sorries" from them. I know it will upset you right now, but sometimes it feels a little better to get all of your emotions out. You have been through a very difficult loss. Sending you hugs, kisses and support. xox

4. _pinky_

_pinky_ Naturally TTC

I let my friends know before I saw them that I didn't want to talk about it. But of course the "I'm sorry's" still came. We know they mean well, and that they care, but at times it's just to hard to hear because it sinks in even deeper that it's real.

I did the wrong thing and coped alone. Crying everynight. It's hard to let people in but sometimes it's the best thing to do. They may not understand - but they want to.

*Hugs*

5. AlwaysPraying

AlwaysPraying Mom of two!

This always seems to end up being a no win situation, BUT with very good intentions. If they do say sorry, it will upset you, if they don't, it will seem like they are ignoring it. Knowing you are with people who love you and care about you is what's important. Being able to accept that love is important to. Take care of yourself and take all the small steps you need to during this time. Just pretend its a bunch of us girls there with you!