what should i do

passengerrach

mummy to kai
Reaction score
my babys bellybutton has got scabby again it seemed to have healed before iv started to clean it with boiled water again but his 6 week check is not till the day before he is 8 weeks so about another 2 weeks should i just keep cleaning with boiled water or take him to the doctors sooner

id clean it with boiled water and put a dot of sudocrem on it each morning and night ...its an antiseptic cream so it wont do any harm...if it doesnt start to clear in 3 days then i would give the doc a call hth xx

you could get your health visitor to have a look at it if you get really concerned - just to give you a bit of peace of mind :)

Aslong as it's not seeping puss, or smelly then it should be fine. Lexie's kept going crispy too, and it healed by itself. I just kept bathing it at each nappy change.

If you're concerned speak to your HV. She/he will give you reassurance. :)

I would say like the others, keep putting sudacrem on it, make sure it is clean and dry and check with your HV, she will help you :hugs:

thanks everyone im going to baby clinic friday so i will ask hv then hopefully it will be better

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->