What should I do?

nicksi27

Reaction score
Hi ladies I woke up today and noticed baby being unusually quiet. I tried drinking orange and laying on my side and nothing. Rang hospital and they told me to go in. I've had an NST and after half an hour she said there had been no movement so she would 'leave me on a bit longer'. She came back after a while and I still hadn't felt anything so she said she would discuss it with the doctor. I went for a drink and when I came back she said 'everything's ok youre going home we've just brought your scan forward to Monday'. How can everything be fine if my babys not moving! I've just drank litre of icey cold water and am laid in bed but still nothing. Literally don't know what to do for the best. She said i can go in everyday for NSTs but I wish I'd just said I'm not going home until I feel reassured. The maternity unit was really busy today and just feel like they have fobbed me off :(

Id go back in. And refuse to leave until they examine you properly! Ring your MW too, they are quick to shout at us if we dont go anywhere about reduced movements but when you go in they cant be arsed with you

I agree with pp, you have had a 2nd tri loss already so id camp out until your happy bubs is ok. Im sure all is fine but its unfair to leave you waiting

I guess they know that the heart rate is fine and that is why they have sent you home. However, I agree with the others. I think you should go back too. You need to put your mind at rest and worrying is not going to help you or your baby.

I agree with mommatoabeaut too! No matter how busy they are you deserve and your baby deserves proper care. Have you had any movements since? call them back and tell them you are not happy and you want to be checked over properly again today. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->