what should i do....??

wishnonstarzz

Reaction score
I am now on CD67 with no af.
My last menstrual period was from april 22nd- may 9th.
I am getting all BFN results on hpt's and 1 negative hcg blood test.
Me and hubby were TTC in May!
I think i had implantation bleeding on June 3rd, but then had the negative hcg blood test on June 9th.

Do use think i should wait it out abit longer before going to the doctor... lets say around 2 weeks from now and ask for a repeated hcg blood test to double check?
I did have one cycle last year that was 68 days long, then i ended up getting AF. So i am not sure if this is just a long cycle bkoz of my pcos or if it could mean pregnancy.
Or should i go to the doctor now or lets say in a few days (when pathology is open) and get my bloods taken again??

any help or advice is welcome!!! thanks all xxxooo

How do you know it was implantation bleeding and not AF?

because it was very very light pinkish and waterish... and it was only after i wiped once. Then there was no blood at all after this.

Our bodies are so unpredictable aren't they.. I would be requesting bloods to see what's going on.. It's been over 21 days since your suspected implantation bleeding so you should be getting a positive by now.. Good luck hunni

Agree. Request bloods and at this length an ultrasound to check for signs of O or a cyst or pregnancy. I had similar bleeding last cycle and got major hope it was implantation. Turns out I just had a short cycle so my usual spotting was a drop of blood, the period was super light, and it lasted 2.5 days. Good luck!

thanks ladies for ur reply's! i might just get a referral asap to get an ultrasound done to check whats going on! xo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->