What should OTHER people get LO?

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Serene123

Everyone keeps asking me what they should get Caitlyn. I want to say clothes but what if I don't like them? She already has FAR too many toys! :dohh: I'd feel cheeky saying money but it could go into her savings?

you could say vouchers for clothes so u can pick the sizes etc so it looks polite LOL. or say u would like money to put in her savings its not being rude you just know that they giving her cash to save for when she does need something is better than them buying her things she doesnt need

Lou
xxx

Id say vouchers hun

Then you can get a whole heap of stuff

Id say vouchers. Otherwise, give people specific presents to buy for her. Create a gift list maybe?

xxx

Yeh vouchers! Easy for them to buy and then u get to pick!

I tried to make a gift list but there isn't much she needs

good thread. I've told people toys but Hannah doesn't have many yet. Am with you on the clothes! People buy some crazy outfits!!

i would just explain, say to them, she has so many toys its ridiculous, im not sure really, so id say money or vouchers so i can get her things as and when she needs them and pop some in her savings...i think so many people are in the same boat and are worried to say money but at the end of the day they asked and they want to buy something that is needed and worthwile so i think youl be surprised they will be happy to give her money knowing its going towards something worth while rather than things she already has

h x

I'd say vouchers, i 've asked my brother to get some for next , so my bill in the sale isn't so high, I usually kit Kieran out for the year at the next sale x

Vouchers! We're asking for vouchers for xmas to a store like John Lewis or Next. That way we can either get things for LO, nursery, the house, etc.

I would just be blunt with them that you would most appreciate vouchers so you can get clothes when you need them or money to put into LO savings...explain she has too many toys so there isnt any room.

I know that I would rather give someone a gift for their LO that is needed or give them money(no matter how much or little) rather than waste it on things that are unwanted...especially when money is short right now.

Your not cheeky in asking for these things.

:hugs:

Emma.xx

I tried to make a gift list but there isn't much she needs

Christmas isn't about what she needs :p time to get what she wants. Saying that, you're shopping for her all the time I wouldn't be surprised if there was nothing to buy. Ask for some MC vouchers or Next or something?

xxx

Failing that, you could give people her bank details to deposit money? Or ask for premium bond (dont know what people can afford)

xxx

I didnt wanna give things to buy cause I wasnt sure what people are spending, so ive just asked for vouchers. Some high street to maybe get some toys and others for next.

Eh this is a hard one, but yes I would defintely either say vouchers or money. I have a bank account opened for my little girl already, whatever money people give me to buy things, I put in there. That way when she really needs something I can get it for her.

Also, you can get mastercard gift cards around here, so that people can load them up and you can use them anywhere that takes credit card! Instead of specifying one store.

Yep vouchers ! She is going to grow lots in the next few months and its always handy expeacially for the jan sales!! :wohoo:

You could always set up a bonus bond account for her and get people to contribute to that??

I'd ask for vouchers, but for places like John lewis and those sorta shops so you can spend it on toys,clothes,nursery furniture or anything, But i'd ask immediate family for the money x

I am asking people to give a gift of money into Sebastian's trust fund. He has loads of clothes and toys already.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"