what size?

x-li-x

Me & Hubby + 3 :)
Reaction score
just curious what size nappies and clothes are you 6-7 month old LO's in or if u can remember what they were in around that age? the sizes all seem of to me x

Jacob is in size 4 nappies He is 18lbs and is really long and for trousers is in 9-12 in tops 6-9 :) XxX

I put Joseph in size 4's but I think his legs are a bit thin for them coz they leaked loads (which is surprising coz he has massive thighs, just like me lol) so he is back in size 3's for now. He is 18lb 4oz x

I put salim in size 4+ from 7 months he was 16lb 5 oz. He kept leaking out of 4's so I moved him up. I dont go by the kg/lbs on the packs because every baby is shaped differently.

At just under 6 months my baby went into 9-12 clothes. He would have been the weight to go in them at maybe 5 months but not the size ifywim? He is always over what the label says is the weight. He is a solid boy!

For disposable nappies he is a size 4 and has been since October.

Jack is in size 4 nappies and 6-9 month clothes.

Jack is still in size 3. they are perfect on him atm but next time i am buying nappies I will buy size 4.

Pampers size 3 I'm sure of it ...small bum my Caitlin :D x

size 3 nappies, but I think our sizes are different. And clothes 9-12 months because she's very very long but not big around the waist so they fell off of her in the beginning :rofl: She's now in some 12+ months clothes which are just about the right length but again huge in the waist

daisy is 6.5 months and in Pampers active fit size 4, she just moved from size 3 last week!

Chase is in size 3 diapers and 6-9 months clothes, although it will be very soon when he's out of that size clothes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->