what size?

Mrs-N

Mummy to Joshua James
Reaction score
im planning on getting joshua an all in one suit (snow suit/pram suit) for winter.

ive seen one i like in the jo jo maman bebe catalouge,
it doesnt have feet in it which is why i like it coz joshua has long legs i would struggle to get one that fits.

the only problem is, what size to get.

they do 3-6 months OR 6-12 months.

by christmas joshua will be just over 4 months old.

in clothes he is currently in size 3-6 in trousers (long legs) and 0-3 in tops.

do i risk buying the 3-6 months one or do i get the 6-12 months one.

help me please x

well if hes in 3-6 in some clothes already and hel be 6 months at xmas id prob be tempted to go 6-12 months which will last him longer, could you not order both and send one back?

h x

i would buy the smaller one, snowsuits are usually made big, bought caitlyn a 3-6 months one for now and it buries her even tho all her clothes are 3-6 and fit perfectly.

xx

he will be just over 4months at xmas.

its just the 6-12 will be abit big.

why do they do 6-12 and not 6-9

well i would get the bigger 1 coz if its really cold ull layer him and it wont matter if its a bit big

i would buy the smaller one, snowsuits are usually made big, bought caitlyn a 3-6 months one for now and it buries her even tho all her clothes are 3-6 and fit perfectly.

xx

ooh i dont know what to do.

they say in rhe catalouge that all their clothes are on th bigger size.

but you know how our (uk) winters are,are worse after xmas.

will a 3-6 fit him until march(he will be 7ish months)

the bigger one you'll definitley be able to use the smaller one you'l end up taking back. you'll get more use out of the bigger one. (i had this dilemma in a shop yesterday, so i've put a lot of thought into this matter, they're expensive aren't they? what will you dress his feet in, i've got a long legged lady...)

I would get the bigger, I always get my boys winter coats a size bigger, think when it is really cold you may have a vest and warm jumper under the snowcoat so it will need to be bigger to get over the layer of clothes. xx

I'd get the bigger. At least if its a bit big he can still wear it

xx

ooh i dont know what to do.

they say in rhe catalouge that all their clothes are on th bigger size.

but you know how our (uk) winters are,are worse after xmas.

will a 3-6 fit him until march(he will be 7ish months)

It probably would since it has no feet in it, but you could always get 2 and send one back. Or maybe buy one from a shop then you could try it on him. All i know is i bought caitlyn a snowsuit for now and she's gonna be in it for a long while yet, it no where near fits her and looks kinda silly on her all loose, her arms go no where near the end of the sleeves!

I've been asking myself this. Although just with Coltons' winter coat. It doesn't usually get cold enough here to even snow, so I'm just buying him a warm coat, instead of a full body suit. I'm buying 12-18mo, I think. He's in 6-12mo now though, so I'm unsure if I should go up to 18-24mo for his coat.
I would probably go with the bigger size if I were you, because you said he would be 7mo by the (almost) end of winter, and you will need one to last until then.

I'd definitely get bigger. Besides, you never know how fast they will grow from now until then.

Hmmm...I think you should go with the bigger one.
It will last him much longer and you won't have to bother with getting him a new one when he's 7-8 months old.

Go with the bigger one. I just got Rocco one and it'll last him ages cos its way too big lol.

they do booties to go with the all in one suit.

will the big one look silly if its too big.

we are lucky if we get snow here.

for all of you in the UK am i being stupid for getting an all in one suit?
will he get too hot in it?
wont he get cold in just a jacket?

when you put LOs in a snow suit/ all in one suit what do they were underneath?

Ally has a pramsuit (it's basically a snow suit) and he's got the 6-9month size and it is big on him now but I think it'll be good as he'll probably be wearing it til like april or may!

Jojomamanbebe is so expensive! Why don't you just get a cheaper one and then you can get it in 2 sizes?!

You're totally not be stupid for getting him one. You'd end up layering him in blankets to go out without one. Ally wore his for the 2nd time today and was nice and snug. I just put him in his normal clothes in it.

where can i get one from with no feet?

i need it to have no feet as Joshua has long legs

I'd say the bigger one, too. Fliss had a JoJo Maman swimsuit which she outgrew long before the end of the 3-6month period. I think she was 4 months old.

Cx

I'd go for the bigger one too - I bought this one for Jack::
https://www.next.co.uk/shopping/children/newborn/2/9
I got the 6-9 month one & it is big on him with plenty of room to grow, & the arms fold over like mitts so it doesn't matter if his hands don't pop out of the end:rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"