What sounds good?

syntaxerror

Cael's Mom
Reaction score
Just wondering what everyone else is dying for...not that I can manage to get to the grocery store right now...

Birthday cake!
Ice cream with hot fudge and nuts
Fried zucchini
Zucchini/banana bread
Baked herbed tomatoes/potatoes
Fried chicken
Egg rolls
Egg drop soup
...Chinese buffet in general
Spaghetti and meatballs
Meatball sandwich
Garlic bread
Homemade pizza with PILES of fresh melted mozzarella
Baked potatoes with a ton of sour cream/cheese
Noodles and white sauce
Grilled asparagus
Grilled steaks
Raw salmon (my midwife says no...)
Angel food cake
Salad with lots of fresh cherry tomatoes, apples, and walnuts
A really good ice wine (lol!)
Chips and queso
Fajitas / Chimichangas / Mexican food in general

(So far today, I have had...a chicken breast and a bowl of lime sherbet. Must feel less gross soon...)

I think a huge fri from mcdonalds and a greedy hamburger... Spaghetti sounds so bomb too with garlic bread :) and some egg rolls.. And something orange chicken:) mmmm. Or a bean an cheese burrito from taco bell.. I could keep going!! Lol

You just had to start this thread! Now I'm going to read what everyone else mentions and start craving all those things on top of the 5,000 things I want right now. It's weird, I want so many things, but nothing that I have at home sounds good at all.

Nachos
Tacos
Basically anything Mexican
chips of any kind
chocolate cake
any kind of candy bar
pasta (actually, that's being made for me right now)
bread bread bread
french fries

I'm getting overwhelmed thinking about this, I want all this junk so bad. Why can't I crave healthy foods?

I think a huge fri from mcdonalds and a greedy hamburger... Spaghetti sounds so bomb too with garlic bread :) and some egg rolls.. And something orange chicken:) mmmm. Or a bean an cheese burrito from taco bell.. I could keep going!! Lol

Yes, egg rolls!!!!!!!!!!!! That just shot straight to the top of my list.
I'm getting spaghetti and garlic bread in a little bit when it's done cooking. I hope nobody else planned to have any, because I'm going to have about 4 helpings. Everyone find it really hilarious to watch me eat now because I'm very tiny, but I'm eating like I'm a 400 lbs man! I better not gain 80 lbs from this pregnancy. I've never had such a bad diet in my life!

Oh wow, yes, fresh french fries...and fresh eggrolls...why are there no pregnant girls my age I can run off for supper with around here? I think my ex thinks I'm being ridiculous about food on purpose, haha.

Edit...unearthed some frozen ground beef and going to try to make spaghetti and meatballs, even though I don't have the stuff to make fresh sauce or eggs for the meatballs...it's improv supper...

If we all lived near each other we could get together and have a major pig out fest.

Oooh, fried pork tenderloins and a caramel apple sundae. Broasted chicken and baked winter squash.
And I guess I just gave away my geography.
Iowa! Seems like most everyone on here is from the UK or California though, haha.

Chicken strips, fresh fries, and pepsi at that dirty little bar in the middle of nowhere...too bad it's a 2 hour drive :(

Omg I think I'm gonna die!!! I am turning my phone on tonight and after that I'm going to get something nummy and greasy because I've been eating all food from home(which nothing sounds good here to me either lily) so I think I can splurge! I'm happy that even though I've been eating like a pig it's only going to my tummy!!! All of my jeans I wore prepregnancy were tight on my legs(I have thick legs and a big butt but normal sized waist) so they still feel right except oh my waist.. I haven't been able yo button or zip them for that matter for like a month and a half now.

Pretty much anything that's NOT healthy could go down right now, cheeseburgers, pizza!

I'm eating cookies. Now, what do I crave next? Maybe some peanut butter.

Mmm Oreos sound good:) anything with some ranch dressing too!! Mmmm and some mashed potatoes!!

I'm making myself some mashed potatoes:) I'm so excited!!!! Hahah

I don't know about ya'll... but i ALWAYS think i can eat more than i can... like; i THINK i could just eat and eat and eat and eat but i actually cant even eat as much as i used to! its so sad. :l but atm im ALWAYS craving this amazing Chicken Ceasar Salad from a new place called "i love salad" lolol; so thats kinda healthy. :D

Lol I know what you mean! I make mac n cheese the other day an got a hugeee plate and ate about half of it.. If that!! Then 30 minutes later I was hungry again!

I have been craving WATERMELON since I got pregnant! And still haven't
satisfied my craving yet until summer. UGHHHHHHHH. I want it so bad.

Ok, mine is really kinda weird. I'm craving Cheese Itz and ketchup with Tabasco sauce(SOOOO GOOOOD!), Bologna Sandwiches, and Happy Meals from McDonalds. Lol. Not all together. But The one I wasnt most is Bologna sandwich but I can't HAVE IT D,:

Mmm...living in the wrong part of the country for this
https://www.cookstr.com/recipes/boiled-crawfish
but it doesn't make it sound any less awesome.

More likely:
https://www.cookstr.com/recipes/broiled-eggplant-with-pesto

Ohhh...or barbecue baked ribs with blue cheese dressing
Fried gizzards
Fried okra

I am going to eat so many tomatoes. The grocery store doesn't even know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"