What sounds good?

I've been wanting hot dogs also!! I don't even like hot dogs!! I'm super excited though because in getting a large fri and my cheese burgers as we speak!! Ahaha

Same here! My ex used to make microwaved hot dogs...and if you think they're gross boiled/on the grill, they're HORRIBLE out of the microwave...but I think I'll pick up a package tomorrow. With ketchup and mustard and...god, I am so hungry, haha.

I've been wanting them from the microwave! Ahahah. We aren't going shopping for anoter week and a half but I'll definitley be getting hot dogs and pickles!! Lol

I've been wanting them from the microwave! Ahahah. We aren't going shopping for anoter week and a half but I'll definitley be getting hot dogs and pickles!! Lol

By then you'll probably have a completely different craving! That's how it works with me anyway.

Ok, mine is really kinda weird. I'm craving Cheese Itz and ketchup with Tabasco sauce(SOOOO GOOOOD!), Bologna Sandwiches, and Happy Meals from McDonalds. Lol. Not all together. But The one I wasnt most is Bologna sandwich but I can't HAVE IT D,:

I've always wondered if American McDonald's and Australian McDonalds sell the same things... :shrug:

Lol what do you guys have there!? I think they're the same our portions are probably just bigger. We're the fatties in America:p

lily- I know.. Mine change every second!! Lol. I want pizza from a town 30 minutes away that's a local place! They've got the yummiest pizza! I'm probably gonna need to find someone to make me a hot dog before then because it sounds so damn good!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->