what test should I buy?! quick!

Discussion in 'Two Week Wait' started by kelowna_mama, Oct 13, 2013.

1. kelowna_mama

kelowna_mama Active Member

hubby is off to buy a test, I tested two days ago with a bfn and AF is due today.... yesterday I had horrible "period" cramps and thought she was early (i always cramp about 15 mintues before it shows, never sooner) but cramping lasted a few hrs and then went away and still no AF!! Thnking it was implantation cramps and I am on the edge of my seat!! What test is the most sensitive so I can test with fmu tomorrow which would be two days after implantation if that's what it was (it would have been 12 dpo and I have a very short cycle so the timing makes sense... and AF has not been late once in 8 months so I'm really hoping!!!)

hoping for a thanksgiving surprise omg I would just die!!!!!!!!!!! TIA hubby is off to the store as we speak!

2. DobbyForever

DobbyForever First Time Momma

Well if money isn't an option first response early result is pretty popular and a pink dye. :). I'm partial to ept because my only and only bfp was on an ept digi 2 days late. :)

FX for you