What the??? 3 days late?

DrgnFly521

Reaction score
Ok so I have not been here in a long long time. Mainly because after 2 years of TTC, I have pretty much given up.

So, here I am, expecting AF to show up (3 days ago)...however I have had sore bbs now for 8 days, which I usually get a little pinch a day or two before AF and some light spotting, but never several days of bb tenderness that covers both all over and hardly can touch them, and now..according to my calendar, I am 3 days late!
I have about an average 25/26 day cycle and have been pretty true to that for the past year and a half.
So, I really dont understand what is going on! I tested on Monday (my supposed AF date) and got a BFN! Not even a faint line! And I used an EPT.

So I have not tested again simply because I dont want to waste the test just to have AF show up a little later than usual.

But 3 days is ridiculous for me! I mean there are ZERO signs of it coming.
I'm considering testing again tomorrow (Thurs) which would make me 4 days late...but I'm worried about another BFN...then to have AF show.

Anyone else having this problem? Anyone ever have a BFN to later end up with a BFP?? Its VERY irritating!!

Thanks!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"