• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

What the devil is this pain!?

Kitten

Mummy to Theakston & Nyah
Reaction score
Throughout my pregnancy I've had trouble telling the difference between gastric pain and gynae pain. My IBS has always felt like my periods and vice versa so when I get cramps now I never know if it's womb related or constipation or whatever.

Anyway, I have a new pain. It's like a stinging pain right across my stomach in like a thin line from left to right just under my belly button. It 'stings' for a few minutes (or sometimes longer) a few times a day but rubbing it gently seems to help. Do you think it's stretching pain? I've got the midwife Monday so I'll mention it then, I'm not overly concerned about it, it's just that I've also got a lot of nausea and I'm off my food and my heartburn's really bad so didn't know what was going on in there.

Any ideas?

No idea but i got this in tesco,s the other day it was sore like somthing was burning me i was wincing and the lady asked if i was ok xxxx

I had this and told it was stretching and everything being moved around,baby has big growth spurt around then too xx

Aaah right cool. That makes sense. I was getting quite paranoid because my bump hasn't really grown in the last 3 weeks and I was dreading seeing the midwife and getting measured on Monday in case something was wrong so hopefully he's had a growth spurt!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"