what the F*CK was that pain!?!

21Rach

Mum & TTC
Reaction score
i needed a wee for ages. and like a naughty girl preocuppied i ignored it to get things done more important things like eating heheheheh. was sat down feet up watchin hollyoaks as ya do chillaxin y'kno... and i get this MASSIVE pain. i tried to keep sat down but i had to leap up it was that bad i screamed. not a cryer or screamer type. it didn't last long but scale of one to ten is up there with the most painful things i've ever experienced. went for a wee... thought i'd best check if nefin else came out it didn't... i've had urine infections before it was way worse than that. the are it was in could of been bladder it was where you would get bladder or period pains lower tummy.

:shrug: any guesses

oh could it of been baby doing something to my very full bladder?

I get pains when I have more than a dribble in my bladder. My guess is it's just combo of baby and lack of space.

could be lo engaging + a full bladder. i had this earlier and omg it hurt like hell

scariest thing i've felt, corr hope it doesn't become a regular everyday thing i'll be twitching/screaming as im walking down the street lol *nuts* if it is that then i'm glad prob makes sense for it to be engaging cos his head was down but free about 3/4 days ago maybe he's jus having a poke around. it's the not knowing that freaks ya out init! first time pregnancy is enough to give us a bloody heart attack every few days lol x

i get random pains when i have a fuller bladder to its like she knows just when and where to kick lol.. i dont know if this is like yours but i also get a really sharp shooting pain through like my hip/ lower stomach muscle :/ its hard to describe its almost like a cramp and it makes me cry pretty much.

i get a shooting pain if i try and be cheeky and hold on, i think lo is head butting or punching the full bladder to say come on lady i have very little room as it is empty this thing.

she hits it a good few times and it hurts a fair bit until i go to the toliet x

Ditto- when I don't pee immediately my baby gets mad and punches at it. Very much along the lines of "what is this Mommy? it's taking of my space. get rid of it NOW!! SMACK!" Sometimes it's not too painful.. but on the rare occasion it's like OOOOWWWWWWWWW!

I get really really bad pains if I try and hold my wee in too. I have to go as soon as I feel the need or it really really hurts xx

I've pretty well learned that there's nothing worth holding it in and waiting to go to the loo for (barring actually getting to a loo first)!

If I don't go right away then baby kicks my bladder and it hurts REALLY badly. I've got a weak bladder this time around too so it's all bad.

I think i've had what your on about, my mum says its just a full bladder and if the baby moves and puts pressure on your bladder it causes quiet a bad pain, nothing to worry about apart from peeing yourself :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"