What the heck are my post o temps doing?

Goingmental

Reaction score
Hi everyone xx
This cycle my temps are weird, ff and cm and ov test say I ov and I think I did then ff gave me a coverline but my temps have stayed on or below it???
Strange thing is the weather has been warm and I've felt warmer but temps don't seem to show that. I have a 15 day lp an my temp usually has a big dip on the day of af so I think it's too soon for a drop cos of af.
I guess it's possible I didn't ov but if I did do you have any idea what my temps are doing?
I should also say I'm on metformin and have the worst sleep pattern ever and even though my temps are done at slightly different times they are always after at least 3 hrs sleep, any help would be great

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 13
Hi thanks babytry, I've been on metformin for 4 months now. This is the first time all the signs of ov have agreed with each other that's why I'm puzzled.
I wake up between 3-5:30am so I doy best with temping times.
Hope alls well with you xxxx

I've been wondering why my temps hadn't gone up much after ov and why I got a pos opk on cd10, tonight for some reason I decided to do another at 7:30pm and again at midnight and both are pos??? I normally ov between cd23/26.
I don't have any other signs no ewcm or anything apart from a pain on the left side of my stomach which could be the six Jaffa cakes I've just eaten haha.
Does any one have an idea whats going on? Did I ov twice? Not at all? And is it too late to bd now? Oh and I start bd 4days before I expect to ov. Don't know if I'm excited cos we've got another shot at it or disappointed we put in all the effort at cd10 lol cos I gotta tell ya these days it is an effort xx
Any help please xxxxxx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members