What the heck happened? UPDATE

chelsealynnb

Wife & mommy <3
Reaction score
So confused this cycle. I had a chemical last month. I started taking B6 and B12 after my chemical. My cycles are usually 30-32 days and I O around CD17. On CD12, I was feeling crampy, so I took an OPK and it was nearly positive. I took one the next day and it was lighter, and they just kept getting lighter. Do you guys think I O'd near CD12? Can a chemical mess with your next cycle? I always O late, never early. I'm attaching pics of my tests.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 28
Also I should add that I was pretty crampy on CD15. Not sure why. Here's my OPK from CD12.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 3
Looks to me like you ovulated super early.. Are they positive pg tests? I can see the full sticks & my phone us rubbish at zooming

Or you ov'd on cd12, if they get lighter after it means the LH has passed..

It is quite possible that you may have had an annovulatory cycle. I had opks as dark as the one you got on CD12 last cycle, maybe even a little darker, so we BD'd and whatnot only to find that I didn't even ovulate. I was really crampy the whole 2ww and everything. I thought I was pregnant but it was just my body trying to release an egg. My opks will get super dark when I ovulate though most of the times this happens at 2 AM. I only know this because during a few cycles I woke up feeling a lot of pinching pains coming from my ovaries. Intuition told me to go poas so I did and voila! The test line was darker than the control. Go figure that I would ovulate when DH is sound asleep :dohh:

Well today, CD19, I have fertile CM and my cervix is soft and open. My OPK is quite a bit darker this morning, and FF says I'm supposed to O this week. I'm guessing I didn't O early and instead will O in the next few days.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 8
Update, got a very faint BFP today. Must have O'd early. This puts me at 9-10dpo

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    15.1 KB · Views: 27
those vitamins will help you ovulate earlier. That first opk was deff. positive. Hope your hpt gets nice and dark if u test again. hh9m congrats

I have had plently of positive OPKs when I didnt ovulate but it looks like you did. Congratulations!

Took another cheapie and a FRER, BFN. Looks like maybe another chemical or a couple bad tests :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->