What the heck is going on with my body!?

Gohan3117

TTC #1 After 2 MC's
Reaction score
Hi ladies, I need some advice. This is my first cycle taking Prometrium. I usually have a 34-37 day cycle; rarely do I ever go under 34 days. I have a short LP; 12 days every cycle. Now, here is the issue...

Like I said, this is my first cycle taking Prometrium. I started it on CD14. On CD24, I started to spot brownish EWCM type stuff. Then on CD25, I had a red bleeding, but it was medium flow at best. CD26, it was very light flow, and by the end of the day, it stopped. I KNOW this couldn't have been AF, AF is usually 6 solid days for me, 4 of which are heavy flow. Plus, there is no way my cycle would have been this short! I usually O around CD22-26, but I started taking OPKs on CD17, and it was dark, but definitely not positive. But after that, they started to get lighter and lighter, and now the line is almost invisible. Do you suppose I O'd super early, and maybe that bleeding was IB? If I O'd when DH and I DTD, the day I first spotted would have been 10DPO, which is about right for IB. My Doc drew blood for a hormone panel + beta test, which I will know the results on Saturday. I also have an appointment with my Gyno the same day. I'm only CD29 today, so I *should* still have at least 5 more days to go until AF. I'm so confused right now. :nope: any advice would be appreciated!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->