WHAT the HECK is going on with my cycle lately!?

SesshyGirl

Reaction score
Any input would be helpful!

First off some important details. I have PCOS, diabetes, and im on the heavier side (im working on it!). Me and the Love Bucket have been trying for 3 months now (The natural way first! Who knows, it could happen!)

NOW for cycle details. in Nov. i had AF from the 4-6th (very short for me, and a lighter flow than im used to) I do track my O days, but because AF showed up AGAIN Nov. 24-30th im not sure how that worked out that month. It was an odd period for me because i had a full day of noticable yellow CM (which ive NEVER had before) then a day of brown discharge before entering a full flowing :witch:

Ok, fine, 20 days apart isnt so aweful. But then yesterday (15 days after my last AF) i started red spotting. Only when i wipe and its followed me into today. Could it possible be another :witch: flying in AGAIN?!

Sorry if this is too TMI, its just SO unusual for me! Ive been on a steady 25-26 day cycle for as long as i can remember)

My mothers been nagging at me to test, saying she bled during all 4 of her pregnancies the first couple months too, and that my unusualness maybe a sign. Im not convinced, and i dont want to get my hopes up since according to everything ive read online non of this sounds like a paved path to a :bfp: to me. I have had intense insomia the last few weeks, smells annoy me, im hungry less, and my back and front of my hips have killed the last few days, cramping hasnt stopped through the last month, and i find myself racing to the restroom more. But these could be related to PCOS.

Anyone have any input?

Taking a test cant hurt... I would suggest buying a first response cause my experience with it is that it picks up veeery sensitive amounts of HCG. Good luck!

If i were to test, when do you think i should? Like... Now? Or wait until my next scheduled AF? Which was SUPPOSE to be on the 27th (assuming this spotting isnt the beginning of one now)

You had your full period last month? No missing it? If so, then the spotting your having could be implantion bleeding, how many DPO are you? Do you know what day you ovulate? I would suggest taking one tomorrow morning just to make sure you arent pregnant from last month if you didnt get a period...if you did get a period i would take a test on the day your next period is due

See, theres the weird thing!
According to my tracker, which i know is not as accurate as an OTP but im out, says i O'd on the 12th (i usually do on the 16th but lately all things normal have been blown in the wind) but that makes it only 4 dpo, i think way too soon for it to be implantation bleeding??

Yes, i had a full flowing :witch: for 3 days, those days were definately not 'spotting'.

I would say wait till your supposed to start your AF and then test

Thank you so much for your help and input :)
I think i will wait, no reason to get my hopes up (AGAIN!) if its too early
lol

I have spotted during O a few times. 2 cycles, I even had a very light bleeding for 3-4 days. I would test when AF is due.

Honestly, I've been having irregular and weird periods and I've just decided in that case it might be good to test each month that it's a little off whether or not I think I get my period- not because it means we're pregnant when it's off, but it's not bad to rule it out as being the cause at the very least. For me, I realized that it's not a bad idea since I have a family history of women finding out really late that they're pregnant (like 6 months into the pregnancy). Anyways, that's my 2 cents. Testing doesn't mean you think you're pregnant, it's just a way of ruling out possibilities for yourself and keeping track of your body when it's super off like that. Good luck :)

Any input would be helpful!

First off some important details. I have PCOS, diabetes, and im on the heavier side (im working on it!). Me and the Love Bucket have been trying for 3 months now (The natural way first! Who knows, it could happen!)

NOW for cycle details. in Nov. i had AF from the 4-6th (very short for me, and a lighter flow than im used to) I do track my O days, but because AF showed up AGAIN Nov. 24-30th im not sure how that worked out that month. It was an odd period for me because i had a full day of noticable yellow CM (which ive NEVER had before) then a day of brown discharge before entering a full flowing :witch:

Ok, fine, 20 days apart isnt so aweful. But then yesterday (15 days after my last AF) i started red spotting. Only when i wipe and its followed me into today. Could it possible be another :witch: flying in AGAIN?!

Sorry if this is too TMI, its just SO unusual for me! Ive been on a steady 25-26 day cycle for as long as i can remember)

My mothers been nagging at me to test, saying she bled during all 4 of her pregnancies the first couple months too, and that my unusualness maybe a sign. Im not convinced, and i dont want to get my hopes up since according to everything ive read online non of this sounds like a paved path to a :bfp: to me. I have had intense insomia the last few weeks, smells annoy me, im hungry less, and my back and front of my hips have killed the last few days, cramping hasnt stopped through the last month, and i find myself racing to the restroom more. But these could be related to PCOS.

Anyone have any input?

Hey did you find out if you were pregnant or not?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->