What the heck is this pain?

Jaylynne

Reaction score
Lately whenever I walk for more than 5 minutes I basically feel like I've been riding an uncomfy bike for days. Sore and kills if I get up from sitting. It's the muscles on either side of the extreme upper inner thighs I think. But what causes it and how can I get rid of it!

i get that too, it feels like either side of my belly but really low down, feels like a stitch and i have to stop walking it gets so sore, is this what your having? iv read its just your ligaments stretching though

If you are so sure it is muscle pain, you may try Tylenol tabs for pain relief, it is very safe during pregnancy. You may consult your pharmacist regarding it.

It's not in my belly at all, it's basically in my groin on the thigh parts- not the actual vagina but surrounding it. It may not be muscles as I didn't pull anything. Some google searches reveal nerve pain due to baby being right on top and others say ligament pain or separation of the pubis... I just feel like crying it hurts so much today

maybe you should go to your doctor with it if it hurts so bad, at least then you will know what it is and get somthing for the pain xx

I guess a better way to describe it is as if someone kicked me straight up my groin but missed my vagina lol. Ugh my dr visit isn't until another 2 1/2 weeks

I guess a better way to describe it is as if someone kicked me straight up my groin but missed my vagina lol. Ugh my dr visit isn't until another 2 1/2 weeks

oh can you not just walk in to your docs and wait for him to see you? thats the way it works here anyway.. dont wait that long if your in tears with the pain, you dont need to put up with it and at least if you just found out what it was your mind would be at ease xx

Well I could just walk in, but I'd walk out with a big bill. Not in the budget especially with Christmas around the corner. I might try calling on Monday though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->