What the heck is this!?

northern_me

Reaction score
So I'm currently 3 (well, just as well to count it as 4 right now) dpo. I am well aware that implantation couldn't have happened yet, and although I am hopeful, I don't think it is a possibility as of right now.

I just had the weirdest thing happen to me and I googled it but didn't get much of a solid answer. I went to the washroom and checked my cervix for cm, and when I did, I had this big chunk of almost solid, jelly-like discharge. I could have flicked it off my finger if I wanted to. It was totally clear with lotion-like CM around it. It was not EWCM. I am very, very familiar with tracking my CM and I have never seen this in all of the 6 years I've been keeping an eye on everything. It isn't a yeast infection - no colour, no smell, no itching, etc. The only thing I have remotely seen like it is when chunks of my mucus plug came out when I was pregnant 5 years ago.

I'm wondering if anyone else has had this, and if it is a positive sign for a BFP? Also, how would you track that? It wasn't sticky or stretchy or anything. Just a squishy, jelly-like thing.

I have had this too - exactly as you described it - and for me it was leftover semen from the night before :blush: I know for sure because I checked with my microscope.

I have had this too - exactly as you described it - and for me it was leftover semen from the night before :blush: I know for sure because I checked with my microscope.

Makes sense. Would it be that even though we haven't done anything since Wednesday?

Hahahaha! Love that you got your microscope out!

I think so because it is more solid than other cm and can't work its way out as easily especially if it is tucked up near the cervix. When I discovered it it was also when I was checking my cm at my cervix with my finger. I was also very confused because I had creamy cm at the same time. But yeah, it was this chunk of squishy jelly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->