What the heck just happened?!??

Discussion in 'Two Week Wait' started by ButtrflyBaby, Oct 4, 2013.

1. ButtrflyBaby

ButtrflyBaby Member

I literally just had the worst cramping ever!!! I never cramp like that AFTER ovulating and this literally had me in the fetal position. I'm laying with a heating pad right now. The cramp wasn't on my left or my right....smack in the middle and right above my pubic bone. OMG I don't know what that was but that hurt so bad. My poor man had no idea how to help! Why would I cramp like that?!

2. chelsealynnb

chelsealynnb Wife & mommy <3

How many DPO are you?

3. Melydu

Melydu Well-Known Member

I had a pain like that when I had my last cycle. I started crying and I also got a heating pad. The pain lasted about 30 min and went away. I was weak after but the pain was gone. AND I MEAN IT WAS PAINFUL!!! before I found out I was pregnant the doctor thought a cyst might have burst.

4. ButtrflyBaby

ButtrflyBaby Member

I'm now 3-4 DPO and AF is due like next Friday.

5. EastCoastMom

EastCoastMom Momma & Pregnant with #2

I had the same thing happen to me the cycle before I got my BFP. the pain was so sudden and strong. I thought I was going to pass out. I got really hot, and clammy. It was horrible. AF started a few hours later and I was almost a week early

6. ButtrflyBaby

ButtrflyBaby Member

The weird thing is AF won't be here until next Thursday or Friday and I have never had pain like that in my TWW....it wasn't on either side....it was straight in the very low middle. OMG i was doubled over and almost nauseous. Then 30-45 min later it was gone...