What the heck was this?! TMI alert....

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by Patient girl, Jan 23, 2011.

1. Patient girl

Patient girl Well-Known Member

Hey,
    Ok, I came off BC at the end of December, had my withdrawal bleed & we're now ntnp/ ttc in a relaxed way. This morning when i went to the loo, a BIG lump of clear-brownish jelly goo came out when I wiped :)blush: gross, sorry!). I've never had anything like this before & I'm really not sure what it was! I was on BC for about 14 years without a break, so maybe this is just my body settling in? Anyone have any ideas or had anything like this before?
    Thanks ladies!

2. mcsmyth1

mcsmyth1 Well-Known Member

i dont think its anything to worry about, i had the exact same when i came off the pill and im in good health :)

3. ebony2010

ebony2010 Pregnant with #2

Where are you in your cycle? x

4. Patient girl

I'm not 100% sure as this is 1st month off BC & trying to avoid temping & OPKS for the first few months, but if I do a rough calculation, I would be on day 23-ish if I have a 28 day cycle. So many ifs!

5. ebony2010

ebony2010 Pregnant with #2

I'd wait until you have a proper bleed to start worrying about anything. It can be a bit confusing after the pill. x

6. sept10

sept10 Mum to 1

I had similar when i came off. Don't worry. I got my first period 27 days after coming off so was really pleased but it still took bout 3-4months for cycle to sort itself out!

7. hulahoop09

hulahoop09 Mum to lg and pg #2

I had the same approx 17 days after the start of my withdrawal bleed and when I did an opk it was a v.strong +ve so it is very likely you are ov'ing!

x

8. Patient girl

I knew someone on here would know about this! Thank you so much ladies, just got a bit of a surprise this morning.

9. Patient girl

Hulahoop, I hope I am oving, as that would mean I'm getting a cycle! Fingers crossed.