What the heck?

tayl0r

Reaction score
Hey ladies.

I'm not sure exactly where to post this or what's going on. I miscarried last cycle unexpectedly. It's been 37 days since the bleeding started which only lasted about 6 days. My questions are:
- what are the chances I'm pregnant again, as I've always had regular periods and I'm still not experiencing symptoms. ( I have symptoms similar to that pregnancy)
- for anyone who had experience with MC, how long does it typically take for your period to become regular?

I was having AF symptoms last week when I was expecting her. But they've gone away and now im bloated and having cravings like I had before my MC. boobs went down but still sore to the touch (they didn't get bigger or sore at all with pregnancy)

First, I'm very sorry for your loss.

With my MC, I got my first period after 32 days (prior was around 28 days). The second cycle was a little closer to 28 from what I remember and by the third cycle, I was pretty much back to normal. They are a little shorter these days and I notice the first few days are heavier than they used to be.

Have you tested or been to dr to make sure everything is out? That'd be my first step but I felt very off for a good month and a half, physically.

Good luck!

Definitely would suggest testing. You easily could be pregnant again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->