What the heck?!

crazy84

Mommy to 3
Reaction score
Well either I missed it.... Or my body decided not too O yet! :( or my urine is diluted... I am drinking a gallon of water a day and that last test was further into the day where I had drank more.... Opinions?! Because the next from the last was so close to being positive!

*** I see it placed my photo sideways! The discolored test is the first!! Those are from yesterday and then today! :)
I am having aches in my ovaries...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 21
Nevermind..... It's back!! And almost again! Haha come on positive!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 11
Too 3 are yesterday! The first was almost positive.... Then faded away throughout the day! The bottom 2 are smu and 3rd... What do y'all think?! Should it get a stitch darker?! Anyone used these opks before and know?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 8
Yes they should get darker! Those aren't quite positive but very close. The one brand I use when it's positive the control actually gets lighter and my test is exactly the same if that makes sense.

Yes they should get darker! Those aren't quite positive but very close. The one brand I use when it's positive the control actually gets lighter and my test is exactly the same if that makes sense.

Thank you!! :):) I will keep testing! The longer they sat the darker the bottom one got!! I should have waited to take a pic! But... I still think it is a shade lighter!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 9
My levels were up and down, then suddenly today I got a positive! You'll be fine, you'll get there! :)

Youbare definitely in your fertile window so get BDing and keep testing to see if it gets lighter or darker!

I'm using the same tests as you and my test looks like the one at the bottom (with the darkest line) so I totally understand! Good to know that we may be in our fertile window! Let me know if you get your positive!

This morning I got a definite positive!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 12

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583