• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

What the hell is this??? Update! 8w scan! Still in shock!

So after a roller coaster the past few days (a lot of GI issues, a little spotting) my ob office ordered betas for yesterday, 26 dpo. With the spotting I really thought it was over. It was bright red buttt I had just been straining for hours bc of constipation and horrid Gas. Then it stopped immediately after and I read up on it and apparently it’s super common. Soooo

Here’s all so far:
15 dpo: 205
22 dpo: 2892
24 dpo: 4976
26 dpo: 8791!!!!!

Last one was an 83% rise in 48 hours with a doubling time of 2 days and 6 hours. It’s perfect. I was expecting it to be 3,000 bc if the spotting so I braced for the result even tho I was secretly hoping for 8,000 or more and when I heard her start to say “Eighty-........”
My body just relaxed.

Got my progesterone from Thursday! 17.57 so totally normal for beginning of tri 1!

That is such wonderful news! I am so happy that your numbers are great and everything is looking better now after the scare you had!!! :dust::dust:

That is such wonderful news! I am so happy that your numbers are great and everything is looking better now after the scare you had!!! :dust::dust:
Thank you wannabe!!!
I have an early ultrasound first thing tomorrow morning. Very nervous and excited at the same time!!!

Anxiously awaiting an update! Thinking of you mama :flower:
Update is in!
We saw ONE baby!
Measuring 6+1 with a HB of 117 bpm!
In complete shock.
I cried when she said she could see the heartbeat.
Also in a twist of events the tech was actually in the room with us when we found out our baby boy had LUTO. She was a student then. She remembered us. She was extra giddy and excited for us. How strange is that?

Here is a sneak peek. Finally able to snag a pic.
I can see the SCH but my gyno said it was so small he wasn’t worried about it at all. Still makes me a little nervous. 10 more days til my next scan. Fxd!!!

7C3DBF26-4857-4CB1-AE63-5CC16622E322.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"