What the hell is this pain? Update Pg 1

MrsJD

Little Fighter On Board
Reaction score
I've had this for a few days now and it's driving me nuts.

It's about an inch about my pubic bone and runs across my whole bottom belly, it only happens when I've been resting then up and start moving about, it's constant when walking. It's as if I've done a major workout!!!!

30th Dec - Well girls :cry: I now know what my pain is, I've been up since 3am due to it and spoke to the MW this morning who told me to pop down, turns out I do have the start of SPD :( and I've to start physio next wednesday.......I didn't want to winge as I'm just thankful Little Fighting Diva is cooking with gas.

Just feeling sorry for myself :cry:

XXX

Don't know what it is but i'm having it too..ligaments stretching?

I remember that with my son but this is murder :(

X

I've been getting it to, exactly like you describe.. I couldn't believe it when it started ! OH thought I was being dramatic but it frickkin killled ! it went away after a few days but I get it every so often.. but from what other ladies have said, it does seem to be down to the ligaments x x x

I get it when waking and throughout day. I think it's pressure of uterus on yr groin...or ligament stretching.... bloody kills I know :(

yeh ive had it on and off, i even got it the other day when i was blowing my nose..lol

It's the worst it's been so took two paracetomol, which I don't normally do. Even when I severed my tendons 8 weeks ago, I avoided them after my operation.

Hope it goes soon.

X

I've only had a real shooting pain when I cough or sneeze... not sure what you are describing if you have to have paracetamol? Hope it helps xx

I've had those pains too on and off, can be quite painful, but I just assumed it was ligaments stretching etc, just what the others have said. don't worry too much, I'm sure all is fine :) xx

I actually JUST started having these last night in the middle of having indigestion. I thought something was seriously wrong. So I asked the doctor today about it since I had an appointment and she said it's just ligament stretching.

I've read about people having them but they are flippin' killer pains! I can't stand up or get out of the car too fast without it hurting!

Sound slike it could be things stretching, I would ask your gp or mw though, just to rule out spd, I know that can be very painful.....Hopeofully though its just things stretching......

Could it be SPD? https://www.babycentre.co.uk/pregnancy/antenatalhealth/physicalhealth/pelvicpain/

My chiropractor was asking me if I had this pain today at my check up. I think you should speak to your midwife about it as it can get really bad and your pubic muscles can really tear <gulp!> The article seems to agree with him that you should get some help soon.

Could it be SPD? https://www.babycentre.co.uk/pregnancy/antenatalhealth/physicalhealth/pelvicpain/

My chiropractor was asking me if I had this pain today at my check up. I think you should speak to your midwife about it as it can get really bad and your pubic muscles can really tear <gulp!> The article seems to agree with him that you should get some help soon.

This is what my sister said tonight on the phone. Most of the symptoms I have, especially walking up stairs :(

Does anyone know if you can get this at 18 weeks?????

X

I think you can get them from quite early on

Thanks girls, well to be honest the pain is still there :( got out the bed this morning an nearly decked it :( I'll see how it is after I've exercised as I feel this helps.

XXXX

{{hugs}} mine started again im 18 weeks sadly ive had it in all 3 pregnancys now so just waiting on my hosp referal to get my belt. Just remember always keep your knees together when moving it helps with making less movement in the pelvis x

{{hugs}} mine started again im 18 weeks sadly ive had it in all 3 pregnancys now so just waiting on my hosp referal to get my belt. Just remember always keep your knees together when moving it helps with making less movement in the pelvis x

:hugs:

Thanks Bunnyhop, does the physio give you a belt or do you need to see your consultant?

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"