What the hell was that?

kezzaside

Reaction score
What discharge do you usually get before AF?

****** sorry for the intense info

I just had the most biggest glob of like egg White stringy stuff literally hanging from the tissue... What was that!? I'm due AF today apparently according to FF, I'm on CD46. My periods are all over the place usually but I did have spotting on CD

*** continued

On CD 40 but negative tests still.

oh and just to add i didn't get my bfp till 16dpo :)

Well I was told I have PCOS 3 years ago. I now have a 1 year old son. I don't know if i ovulated xx

i got told the day after i was pregnant that i had pcos :( buttttt am hoping for a miracle again?
do you temp or test with opk's?

Oh sorry to hear that. I don't do none of that.. Wouldn't know how to temp?

temping is really easy (and addictive lol) have you got a thermometer? if not, they are really cheap on ebay? buy a digital but get a .2 decimal one? like 36.56 rather than 36.5?? if you get me? if you want me to run you through it let me know :) xx

i normally get that stringy discharge like that when i ovulate

But I'm due AF so I can't be ovulating? Still no AF has arrived.. I'll have to see what thermometer I have upstairs x

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/DIGITAL-...t=UK_Health_HealthCare_RL&hash=item4838431b46

thats what you need :) xxx

join this for free too :) xx

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/

I am on fertility friend and I have been taking pregnancy tests xx

but nothing on the tests??
mmmm no af?? keep testing hun xxx

I do have PCOS so my AF are all over the place. Currently on CD 47. Just had another massive blob of gooiness! Hmmm what's going on

At the moment I'v just been experiencing really bad cramps in my lower belly.. Can't move!!
What's going on !?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->