What the!

gbromley2007

Reaction score
my waters broke this morning and i had contractions, i phoned the hospital and they said call when they are so and so apart, i had a midwife appt so i went she did a speculum and she said cough and because my pad had no water that she could see or anything during the speculum she said it wasnt my waters! and that the hospital wont take it if i am not wet at arond 8:30am they went sporadic but i had a lay down after the midwife and i am having them regular again. can you have one big gush and no trickle afterwards??? i am worried they wont take me in because my pad isnt wet enough for them.
:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Fore waters are a gush... hind waters are a continuous trickle... the hospital can do a little test with a cotton bud that tells them if it was your waters or not, the tip turns black if it is your waters i think.

Dont worry.... Let the hospital check and decide for themselves. :hugs:

Awww!!! I think labor goes more quickly at home for the first while anyway, cuz there's no stress of being in the hospital.

Good luck honey!

xx

Dont worry hun, if it was your waters they will definitly know! good luck xxx

My daughers head wasnt engaged she was in fact transverse and my waters went with a HUGE gush, then there was nothing. All of mine went in one go with her, no trickle. Once contractions get going its time to go in until then you are better off at home anyway.
Fingers crossed for you.

When I went into labour this time My waters broke with a gush and a flood. It was defo water (I'd just had a wee!) But when I was examined at 8cms the midwife said there was another bag of waters?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? Hmmm.

Pour some water on there then stick in back in your panties hehe

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->