what time do you go to bed/get up?

Bed at about 12 or 1. Up between 9 and 10. I do all the night feeds.... usually 3am and 6am

I go to bed about midnight. Or if i'm really tired 11pm.

And get up between 8am-9am.

:D

Depends weekdays it is usually 11 and get up to take the children to school at 7, weekends about 1am and we all wake up between 10 and 10.30 most nights I actually sleep for two hours though.

Im in such a bad routine atm.. I cant sleep till about 3am. I work in a bar so tend to get in from work mon and wed night around midnight, and friday it can be as late as 4am so I never wanna get up in the morning. Its made it so I cant sleep every other night till bout 3 or later tho. I get up about 11am or later :( Its bad cuz my daughter is in the same routine.. she goes sleep about midnight and would sleep all day if I didnt wake her. So gonna have to change this and soon or I'll never get her to school. I need a new job!

I got to bed between 11pm and 12 and get up between 9 and 11am

I try very hard to go to bed by 11:30, but we usually don't get to sleep untill 12 or 1 (we're crazy, I know) and Kathryn goes down by 8:30 and gets up around 7 so that's when we get up (she usually wakes up twice a night too, once just for bottle, again for diaper change and to be cranky for 1/2 an hour to an hour).

I normally go to bed about 12, but don't sleep until around 3am-ish! But then, I'm awake again by 7am! I'm exhausted! :cry: xx

i go to bed at 11 then up at 4:50 for work that starts at 5:30 :saywhat: :roll:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"