What time does your 18 mo nap?

M wakes up usually 9am- 9.30am :blush: I seriously am one lucky mummy!
Nap around 1.30pm - 3.30pm no later otherwise he is unsettled going to bed.
Bedtime is 7.30pm

He still will sleep away a good 15-16 hours in total and is seriously crabby if he doesn't get his sleep.

Earl wakes around 6, naps from around 10am for a couple of hours (anything up to 3) and then goes to bed 7-7.30pm. If he's at the CM, then he'll usually just have a quick nap in the pushchair on the school run and then be awake all day, then be in bed at 7 crashed out lol. Works well actually....I think when he's at home he like to sleep in his own bed, and that makes up the for the lack of naps on his days at the CM.

Hi there,

Derrin has his nap around 11:30 for about 2 hours and goes down for the night anytime between 7:30 and 8pm. He still wakes up once dureing the night for a drink so i keep a bottle at the side of his bed so when he wakes up hes knows where the bottle is and quickly falls back down to sleep until 6:30am when hes up and wild as ever.

Wendy
x

Tom is 17 months. He wakes up around 6am and has a nap from 11.30am to 1 to 1.30pm. Goes to bed at 7pm and is asleep by 7.30pm

He manages to stay awake till 12.30pm at nursery but always zonks out an hour earlier at home.

Ella wakes up at 8/8:30, takes a 1-2 hour nap in the early afternoon, then goes to bed a 9:30 (Daddy works late, so she has a late bed time so she can spend a couple hours with him when he gets home... hard to sleep when someone as exciting as daddy walks through the door anyway!).

Days when we're doing a lot of errands are a bit tougher because she sleeps whenever I put her in he car. That messes things up a lot! She doesn't normally nap on weekends, but sleeps in an extra hour or two in the morning.

Isaac has wakes up just before 8am and has a nap at 1-2ish pm. Then he goes to bed at 8.

Bun gets up around 7:30-8:00, naps for 2.5-3h at 1pm, and goes to bed at 8:30! xx

Evie usually gets up between 7 and 8am and will sleep from around 11.30 - 1pm. She then goes to bed at 8pm :)

Wakes up 7am nap between 11&12 for an hour.

Bed time 9/10pm :coffee:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"