What time does your morning start?

My answer is TOO FREAKING EARLY FOR ME lol 5am he wants to play

Im up at 7 oclock each morning and then out the door at half 8 doing the school run and nursery drop off for my 3 eldest

Either 7, 8 or 9am. Depends on when i fed Jack in the middle of the night.

I get up with DH at 6.15 and the children wake up at 6.45. He sets off to work around 7am.

Wow the thought of being able to sleep in till 8am! How lucky you lot are!

Livvy feeds at 10pm, 2am and then 6am. I usually stay up after the 6am feed and try and get some jobs in and a shower before her 10am one!! x

Anywhere from 7.30 on a bad day to 9.30 ...10 on a good day!!

Alex doesn't go to her moses basket upstairs till bout 1 ususally (we keep her down here till then) once she goes down she doesnt wake again till bout 8 or 9 usually. And that suits me just great. :D

jack is waking up at 500- 530 after going to bed at 9-10having another feed then going back to sleep until 700 then thats it.

Lately Its been 9 :D Woohoo Im a lucky mommy she wakes up at 3 for a small feeeding and down by 3:30

lucy goes to bed around 10/10.30pm then doesnt wake till 7.30/8am then il feed her and she will go back to sleep if the girls are still asleep i go back to sleep but if there awake il get up or sometimes il doze in bed while they watch cbeebees on my bed then get up for jeremy kyle lol. so im a luckly mummy.

normally between 7 and 8 for us :) lady - i think the same about bnber's getting up and doing the same thing :)

we'll now be getting up at about 7, before the clocks changed it was about 8. I'm happy though as I'm hoping it means he'll go down at 7pm instead of 8pm. I'd quite like my evenings back and I'm morning person anyway!

oh no ive used realised now the clocks go back lily will be getting up at 5.30!!!

I think you can tweak it slightly by making them go a little longer (or shorter) between feeds but I am rubbish at this maths/time stuff. The clocks changing will have a better effect on our routine...there is another post that I think Sonny started about it all and there was good advice in there about how to get them back to their 'usual' waking times :)

between 7 and 8.30 most of the time thought its betweeen 8 and 8.30

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"