what time to wake her or not?

lovelylaura

3 little girls
Reaction score
what would you do?

Poppy went for a nap at 4.45 she had been trying since 3 but she just couldnt settle for some reason any way she goes to bed at 7 normally so do i wake her and if so what time? or do i just leave her to wake on her own?

im really not sure :wacko:

I have a similar problem. I put LO to nap at 3pm and she still asleep LOL if she stays asleep any longer it will be a very later bedtime but I'm not sure about waking her up...she should sleep as long as she needs to right?

thats the problem if she is still asleep surely she needs it but than will she have had too much sleep to go to bed at normal time im not sure i want to be up late tonight lol im thinking if she is still asleep at 6 to get her up and bath her and stuff then probably bed at 8 :S

Good luck with that! My LO is normally very grouchy afterwards if I wake her from her naps so I'm going to leave it....

Oh I think I can hear her.....

Yup she's up - let the fun begin :p

Have same problem! After a whole day of 2 hours of naps he was finally down at 16:17... Thought he will wake up at 17:00, but he didn't even want to open his eyes so I just let him sleep....

Yeh I'm not sure what to do either! haha Leo usually has a nap at about 3 for 2.5hours then has a bottle at 6pm, bath at 8.30pm, last bottle at 9pm and then bed. Today he couldnt settle at 3pm as he's a bit constipated but he fell asleep at about 4.45pm and he's still asleep now at 5.45pm... he loves his sleep so I can see him napping for another 2 hours probably which means bottle at 7.45pm, then bath at about 8pm and then next bottle at about 11pm?! xxx

Just let her sleep, I always have and never had a problem

I never wake Lily unless I need to go somewhere. She has a max awake time of about 2 hours and letting her take a late nap may push her bedtime back a bit, but never keeps her from sleeping through the night.

she woke at quarter to so its ok all bathed and she seems tired again already so hopefully bedtime will be ok , hope every one else is getting on ok too xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->