What time?

Hotbump

SAHM, student, & wife :)
Reaction score
Does you LO goes to sleep/wakes up?

Jovanni and Jr never had a bedtime until we moved about 3 months ago :thumbup: they go to sleep around 9pm-9:30pm and wakes up at 7:30am-8am :happydance: that means I get more sleep :sleep:

Since the time change its been about 7:30pm-7am

no fair! i thought their routine was amazing now im jelous of yours lol but i rather have that then when they went to sleep at 12am

Kaya goes to sleep between 5 and half 6 (very occasionally its half 7) at night and she wakes up between half 7 and 8 in the morning.

she's done that since she was 6 weeks old ... she's like me and loves her sleep :haha:

Had to adjust a bit to with the time change. 8pm-8am, milk, then until 10am.

Kenny goes to bed around 10PM and wakes at 7AM... finally STTN too!

7pm - 9am, recently though she goes at 7pm and wakes up around 10pm for an hour, which I totally don't mind because she is in such a good mood, I let her run around for a bit then put her back and she wakes at like midday :lol: I love it!

Gracelynn goes to bed anywhere between 8-11pm and gets up anywhere from 8:30-11

Belle falls asleep around 9 and wakes up at 4am and has a bottle and falls back asleep until 6-7.

no fair! i thought their routine was amazing now im jelous of yours lol but i rather have that then when they went to sleep at 12am

I've been super strict with "7pm is bedtime". No matter what, by 7:30pm, she is getting out of the bath to get ready for bed, she's getting ready for bed, or she's in bed. She WAS starting to sleep 7:30pm-8:30am.... then the time change happened.. and she's been getting up 7-7:30am ever since. And STTN finally for weeks at a time (she got shots a couple days ago and has been having a lot of issues so she's woken up during the night over the past 2 night) but I have to thank switching her from the crib to a big girl bed for STTN.

Generally I try to put her to bed around 8ish but she's fussy until AT LEAST 11:30 and wakes up usually around 6:00.

Riley goes to bed at 7.30pm, sometimes wakes for a bottle around 4-5am, and will then wake between 6-8am (8am on a bloody lucky day ;-) )

I have a night owl, obviously!
Mia can be awake until midnight some nights!
I try her in bed, at 9pm every night. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't!
And she wakes around 10am every day.
She went to sleep fully at 11pm last night and didnt get up until 1pm today!
It all differs to be honest, I just wish she'd go to bed slightly earlier, but ive tried and tried and tried to get her into an early routine, but she has non of it!
x

Aliyah has been doing really well over the last few days. FX it's here for good:haha: Shes down by 8.30 and up at 9.30:)

6:30pm bedtime as he's knackered after nursery.
Then he wakes at 2,3,4,6 and is up at 6:30am for the day.
Been like this for a few weeks now.

Goes to sleep around 10pm.
Wakes up at 4am. Goes back to sleep, get's up at 9:30am.

I could set my alarm to her. :haha:

since she was 5 weeks old shes slept from 10pm-10am....Only now its gone down to 9pm-10an :thumbup:

Shes still takng two naps a day aswel! Dont know how she fits it all in haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->