What to do what to do....ugh

Get him a kitchen if that's what he'll enjoy! Everyone else can stfu. Connor's getting a doll for christmas :thumbup:

I say buy it.:thumbup: He is your child.

If they don't like it then boo-hoo.

I think a little boy having a play kitchen is absolutely fine! If it's what he likes, then why shouldn't he be allowed to play with it? I think Santa should bring him one anyways. :smug:

I say it's a good thing getting the males in the kitchen lol

:dohh: There is nothing wrong with a boy playing with a kitchen, it's just sexist to think only girls/women should be in the kitchen. I think toy kitchens are great, and when Oliver is older he will get one. I sincerely doubt playing with a toy kitchen when kids are like 2 will turn them gay. Why does no one bat an eyelid at a little girl playing with a car? It is just as "likely" to turn her into a lesbian.

i would just do it, i plan to get one for Aiden (with out telling DH) he will get over it

im jst buying a small one its like 40$ but i think he will love it!

Your child, your choice.

I asked OH's opinion and he said why not? I definitely agree, there is nothing wrong w/ giving your little boy a kitchen. My dad cooks, my mom is NEVER in the kitchen, so I think it's very stereotypical to assume just girls should be in the kitchen. I know OH would probably be the one cooking too when we move in together, I am shit at cooking.

there is a boy in the picture playing with the kitchen.. i dont see the big deal i would tell him to get over it.

You should get it if you think hes going to enjoy it. What's the point of getting the grill if he won't play with it? I think it's adorable when little boys play in the kitchen :3
And who knows maybe when he grows up he might want to be a chef or something lol
Michael plays with my dolls :haha:

I would buy it. I don't see anything wrong with it whatsoever. :shrug:

tons of famous chiefs are men. I would buy one. Quin likes to put lip gloss on and I let him.. its not the end of the world to me.. my older brother use to like his nails painted as a toddler and my brother has been in a relationship with a woman for 4yrs and doesn't seem the slightest bit gay :haha:
I don't think you can make a person gay or ungay.. some people are gay and they were never alowed to play with kitchens or dolls etc.

if their going be gay their going to be gay whether you buy them a play kitchen or not . you cant make someone gay. I say buy it, its cute :flower:

we are getting Jovanni this

https://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=11107514&searchURL=false

it has a grill and sink to wash his play dishes :happydance: cant wait to order it!

I dont get it, do none of the men in your family ever enter the kitchen? do dishes? cook a meal......it just seems strange to me that they would think a kitchen is a "gay" icon!! pretty sexist lol :lol:

What you have found him tho is cute hun, hope he enjoys it!

I'm glad you're getting it for him Cindy LOL. I bought Kenny a kitchen today :happydance: I am sosososo excited.

I personally would get it regardless of what my OH says. No toy is going to turn a child gay. Let him play with what makes him happy.

Ramsay has one... And it is PINK! Now what?

Haha Noah has pink stuff too, its his favourite colour. Even when he was tiny he'd always go straight to the pink things and in toy shops he loves all the 'girly' toys. He has a doll as well. Not seeing the big deal :shrug: I wore my brother's hand-me-downs (even wore boys swimming trunks cos I refused to wear a costume lol) and played with his cars and trains and climbed trees and got dirty and played with snails and worms and umm, I'm not a lesbian :-k In fact i'm very feminine I think. And even if I was gay it'd be cos I liked girls not because I played with 'boy' toys when I was a kid :lol: Soo stupid

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->