• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

what to do?!

jessylu

Reaction score
hi all, ive been up all night with what i think are braxton hicks but im just not sure. had them all day friday and just felt uncomfortabel sat morning but boy, last night did they hurt!! was quite a sharp pain low down with lots of pressure in my bottom. has anyone else had this? never had anything like this with my little girl so dont know what normal ones feel like. feel ok this morning just very very tired xx

Well i have had bh and usually they just make your bump hard and are quite uncomfortable..but not really painful as such. Not sure if you are from the uk but tbh, maybe you might be more reasured phoning nhs direct if you are? They will advise you just incase. A rule is usually if you time them and they are regular, they could be contractions rather than bh. If they are irregular they are most likely bh. x

ring your midwife just to check. better to be safe than sorry x

thanks girls,will def give mw a ring, feeling bit rubbish now so something going on! xx

How are you getting on? Def sounds like you should get checked out. I hope you managed to get through to your midwife.

Lx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"