What to expect from my first appointment?

tinadecember

Mummy to Evie and TTC
Reaction score
Morning lovelies,

today is the day that I've been anxiously counting down to... me and my hubby have our first IVF consultation. We already have a 5 year old daughter and 18 months ago found out that my hubby's sperm count is low and low motility also. I ovulate normally every cycle with no known issues. After months of trying various medications prescribed by our consultant we were told that they had little effect on his count and motility and our next step should be IVF.

After 23 negative cycles we have finally took the plunge and booked in to start our IVF journey, we have had to go private as we already have a child so the thought of handing over all of that money is making me feel nauseous but with any luck it will be worth it.

What questions should I have lined up for the consultant this afternoon? What should I expect from the appointment? If anyone else has gone private how soon did you start treatment?

Thanks in advance ladies xx

I can't help as I'm waiting on my first appointment at the end of August
but just wanted to say Goodluck for your appointment & I hope your 1st cycle of IVF is successful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->