What to get a 6 month old for Christmas?

Discussion in 'Baby Club' started by raisin, Nov 17, 2011.

1. raisin

raisin Mom to 2 wonderful boys

DS will be 6 months at Christmas. I have got him a few bits already, like some soft toys, rattle, books, etc but I still want to get him something more substantial.

What are you getting for your LO for Christmas?

Just being nosey :haha:

2. Supermaiden

Supermaiden Well-Known Member

Everything Ive got so far is for now really. A Jumperoo, Angelcare sound and movement monitor for when he is in his room, a Blossom Farm lullaby projector light show, amber teething anklet, sleep positioner. I dont know what else to get lol.

3. Neko

Neko Well-Known Member

4. babytibby

babytibby Well-Known Member

my lo will only be7-8 weeks so we will be getting things that range from 0 months through to 12 months) that she can have introduced throughout the year

Ive got her a few rattles and teethers and things like that but will probably get the v tech walker or similar and various toys suitable for that age range

5. hkj

hkj Mummy

We are getting our little one a trike from mothercare, the one from 6 months and that can be changed into different seating postitions. I have also got her a stocking that I was hoping to fill with a few little bits.
    One set of grandparents have got her the Fisherprice Say Please Tea Set (So cute), my mum is buying her a V Tech walker (they have been reduced to £10 in asda, how good is that) and I think she is also getting her one of those talking teddy's that teaches you body parts and the alphabet and play melodies etc, one set of great grandparents have got her some bath toys and other family members have got her some clothes. Looks like she is getting a bit spoilt but hubby and I both have big families lol.

Hope this helps a bit. I know that the things above are all from 6 months. x

6. Loui1001

Loui1001 Well-Known Member