What to get a 6 month old for Christmas?

raisin

Mom to 2 wonderful boys
Reaction score
DS will be 6 months at Christmas. I have got him a few bits already, like some soft toys, rattle, books, etc but I still want to get him something more substantial.

What are you getting for your LO for Christmas?

Just being nosey :haha:

Everything Ive got so far is for now really. A Jumperoo, Angelcare sound and movement monitor for when he is in his room, a Blossom Farm lullaby projector light show, amber teething anklet, sleep positioner. I dont know what else to get lol.

ipad2

Toys that are recommended for 6-36 months. That way you can get some use from them. I saw this the other day and thought any baby from sitting up to 3 could play with it.

https://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3089609&prodFindSrc=rv

my lo will only be7-8 weeks so we will be getting things that range from 0 months through to 12 months) that she can have introduced throughout the year

Ive got her a few rattles and teethers and things like that but will probably get the v tech walker or similar and various toys suitable for that age range

We are getting our little one a trike from mothercare, the one from 6 months and that can be changed into different seating postitions. I have also got her a stocking that I was hoping to fill with a few little bits.
One set of grandparents have got her the Fisherprice Say Please Tea Set (So cute), my mum is buying her a V Tech walker (they have been reduced to £10 in asda, how good is that) and I think she is also getting her one of those talking teddy's that teaches you body parts and the alphabet and play melodies etc, one set of great grandparents have got her some bath toys and other family members have got her some clothes. Looks like she is getting a bit spoilt but hubby and I both have big families lol.

Hope this helps a bit. I know that the things above are all from 6 months. x

My Lo already has so much, we bought more teething toys, Lamaze toys, rattles, books and this

https://www.smythstoys.com/infant-t...essionID=21a1d18d-78f8-46d1-8605-3fd758f95c82

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->