• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

What to get hubby

Expecting1

Reaction score
Ok ladies I need help. Every time it's my turn to get hubby presents I can never think of anything. The best thing I've gotten him was my mums idea and even he had been hinting for months lol

I'm thinking something up to $400 (Australia) or a couple of things. Um let's see, he says he has everything he could want. GTA V was a suggestion but I refuse to pay $100 for a game! So um no games lol I can't get him the clothes he likes because it would mean traveling 4hrs alone so no lol.
We have everything I can think of that would make good pressies lol gggaaaahhhhh this is hard lol

I'm getting my oh the ps4 because I can think of nothing else x

I was thinking that because he's really upset that some of our fav games will only be continued on PS4/XBOX One. Maybe they'll have a Xmas special :happydance:

I have no idea what i'm getting my OH, so i need some ideas :/

I'm no help, I'm getting OH a game, I was getting him a new keyboard and mouse for his pc but I'm surprising him wjth those on his birthday next month as he asked to have his present two months early :haha: I'm also getting him something from LO, possibly a mug or something personalised.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"