What to trust? Temps or OPK?

Sarah+

Reaction score
I've only recently started charting, and have been taking note of CM, temps and using OPKs. This cycle we BD'd on the day I got a + OPK and the day after. I had EWCM then. But today I started using Fertility Friend and entered all my date from the last couple of cycles, and it's telling me, based on my temps I think, that I O'd about 4 days later (my 'dip' was 4 days after I think I O'd, and then it kept rising). What do you think?

Was it a really dark positive? What type brand are you using?

There should have been spermies left over if your :sex: after ov... they live upto 5 days

I got my dark OPK positive the day before I Ov'd according of FF... and we only :sex: on the day of the dark OPK and concieved in that cycle

Hi, It was a CLear Blue. It was faint one day, fully dark the next, medium the third day, and faint again on the fourth. From my twinges and EWCM, I think I O'd on the day after the fully dark result, which seems to fit with what you said. I haven't been taking my temps at exactly the same time each day (within a hour or so), so think I'll work at improving this and will then get results that all match up.

It's all over this month anyway.... :witch: definately here this morning :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"