what to wash baby clothes in??

I've washed all 2nd hand and new clothes in Persil Non Bio and Tesco Pure conditioner just as I use for us anyway.

I have psoriasis and can only use fairy non bio anyway, so I washed all baby's stuff in that and just put them on a delicate wash to make sure nothing shrank or ran. I didn't use fabric softener thou as I've read somewhere you shouldn't use in for babies? Not sure if that's right thou x

I wouldnt use conditioner as its just added chemicals in my opinion.

how do people get soft clothes without conditioner? :confused: if i don't use it the clothes end up crispy! worse thing is towels with no conditioner... ugggh!

how do people get soft clothes without conditioner? :confused: if i don't use it the clothes end up crispy! worse thing is towels with no conditioner... ugggh!

I like crispy towels :) I dont like when stuff smells of conditioner, but that's me.

My baby clothes are fine, not crispy. You can roll them a little in your hand to make it softer. I started off washing them on long 40 cycle and then did the rest on 30. 30 had better results colorwise. Not sure I can wash 30 later tho when bubaloo has soild them, maybe need hotter...:flower:

I use non-bio anyway as my son has eczema and currently using Surcare. But will get Fairy non-bio as I used it with my son from birth and his skin was fine with it and it smells so nice. Reminds me of Louis as a baby :)

I will wash everything. Clothes, bibs, blankets, the lot. I don't feel comfortable having unwashed fabrics near a baby.

I have washed all her vests and sleepsuits today, my next job is to wash all her blankets socks, scratch mittens and cardigans. I will then wash a couple of outfits but I'm not going to wash all of them just incase she doesn't wear them I can take them back x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->