What to wear? bras and hiding clothes?

Miaa

Reaction score
Hey Ladies,

I'm about 5 weeks ( maybe 6) and my boobs hurt so much and they have grown for sure. Anyone know if its worth getting measured and buying new bras or will I grow even more in the next few weeks? Been wearing sports bras the last few days :)

Also I need to hide that I'm pregnant from work ( I need to apply for my own job and don't want them to hold it against me) and so from friends etc.. to as a lot know each other. I feel really bloated, although I think a lot of it is in my head too- and I keep thinking people are looking at my tummy.
I dare not ware my usual fitted tops.
I am only 5ft and slim so its really standing out- any hints or tips of what to wear to hide it without everyone wondering my I am suddenly wearing baggy jumpers?

Anyone else in the same position?
Thanks Ladies
M xx

i didnt get measured as i was desperate! i kept popping out of my normal ones and they really hurt so that evening when we were doing the tesco shop i just grabbed a couple of the cheapest sports bras i could find, both different sizes - between one and two sizes bigger than normal. i figured if one didnt fit the other would and they were cheap enough for it not to matter. will probably be needing to buy again in a few weeks anyway :)

The slightly baggy longline tunic tops that you can get everywhere at the minute are good for hiding bloat :thumbup:

Thanks you,
Will go buy some more sport type bras then!
I just feel so huge already and my jeans feel to tight! Will go shopping tomorrow and see what I can find to hide things without wearing huge baggy things that look obvious! lol

Mothercare have their support bras (very like sports bras, and I had them with Ted) half price, and then another 20% off; they should have been £22 for 2, but I got them for about £8 something. I feel really really bloated, but DH (bless him) says it's honestly not as much as I feel it is. A lot of it, apparently, is down to how I stand!
xxx

Thanks for that, I will have a look in mothercare - just hope no one sees me! lol :)

Hiya
I know what you mean I am 8 weeks and I need to ensure work dont find out till I pass my probation-just in case they object! Its really hard tyring to find work clothes i.e suits that i will be able to wear for the next 8 weeks till i can tell them :(

mine were only about £5 each. i dont think you should spend much on them cos its likely you will get even bigger yet and need some more anyway so these ones may not last you all that long :)

mine were only about £5 each. i dont think you should spend much on them cos its likely you will get even bigger yet and need some more anyway so these ones may not last you all that long :)

God my boobs are huge now, I dread to think:wacko: lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"