what to wear to hospital?

katieeandbump

Reaction score
well i was thinking if i go into labour at night im going to be in my pjs and then if im going to hospital shouldnt i just put like a coat on and wear say uggs and pj bottoms? :wacko: my mums told me i cant do that and that i must get dressed properly and that which i dont think theres much point when im only going to be in a car and then changing into a nightie? she always does this makes me worry about silly things! think she does it on purpose urgh! like i dont care who sees me when i get to hospital! weirdddxx

I'm just going to throw some clothes on mainly as I will beb getting a cab.

my friend went in in her PJs lol :) it was 2am! xxxx

Loads of the women on the baby prorammes on tv go in in their jimjams, I'm sure they'll have seen worse lol!

Well, I'll have to throw something on if it happens at night as I tend to sleep in next to nothing and I'm due mid March, so middle of winter. Be a tad chilly without clothes.

Anything that comes off quickly once i get there is what i'll be wearing.

As soon as you get to hospital you get staright into a nightie anyway.

Dont be worrying yourself with clothing!! Tell your mum its not a damn fashion parade. x

I'll pop joggers and t shirt on and poss wear these when I come out.

I think I'll just throw on what ever is closest (probably some yoga pants and a a vest top which is what I live in when I'm not at work) and then take some nice PJs for afters which I will then wear home..I know I know...super stylish.

xx

I reckon i'll be going for comfort whatever the time of day :thumbup:

Probably jogging/PJ bottoms and a t-shirt.

xx

If its the the middle of the night i need to go to hospital then I will probaly stay in my pjs or stick a pair of jogging bottoms on.If its just normal time then just whatever im wearing then.Will probs be jeans and a top or something :) xxx

well i was thinking if i go into labour at night im going to be in my pjs and then if im going to hospital shouldnt i just put like a coat on and wear say uggs and pj bottoms? :wacko: my mums told me i cant do that and that i must get dressed properly and that which i dont think theres much point when im only going to be in a car and then changing into a nightie? she always does this makes me worry about silly things! think she does it on purpose urgh! like i dont care who sees me when i get to hospital! weirdddxx

LOL bless remember our Ma's come from a generation who would get dressed up to go to the dr's.

My Ma would always put on her finery to take me to the hundreds of hospital appts I had as a youngster because of my eye condition.

You're going to see a professional so you should look the part.

HAHA yeah I'll be wearing what ever I happen to be wearing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->