what tog sleeping bag should I be using??

sparkle_1979

Mum to Ruby born Oct 2009
Reaction score
Her nursery goes from 18 at the lowest to about 21 if it's not freezing and I never know what sleeping bag to put her in. The last few nights she's been in a 2.5 tog and a sleeping suit and vest, when its at 20 I put her in a 1 tog bag ( never use blankets ) her hands are always freezing. Do you think this is about right?
We always have the heating on or it would prob be about 12 as her nursery is in the loft space.

I've been using a 2.5 tog bag since autumn as we don't keep the heating on at night

we have daisy in a 2.5 tog too....she wears a long sleeved vest and sleep suit, but i think we're gonna have to get some padded sleep suits soon as its gettin v cold now.......

We've just put Ruby into a 2.5 tog sleeping bag. She wears a long sleeved vest and sleepsuit.

I've been using the 'what to wear' chart on this grobag page when I put Beth to bed (and double checking the temp during the night feeds too):

https://www.gro.co.uk/grobags.aspx

Thanks everyone. Think what Im doing is about right then :) x

We do the same as mum2b for Joe and our heating is set to click-on if the temperature falls below 17 degrees.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->