What was AF like after your anovulatory cycle?

caringo

Reaction score
Hey all,
As the title says, I'm curious as to what your AF was like after your anovulatory cycle. I believe I had/am having an anovulatory cycle (chart in signature) as my temps are not showing a shift. I'm on CD 58 if going from last "normal" period...although I have been having 14+ days of brown discharge, and had some bright red blood about a week ago. I'm wondering if this is some sort of odd period after having an anovulatory cycle? Or does the spotting signal something else?

My last HPT was taken 4 days ago and was a BFN. I first suspected the spotting to be implantation bleeding, but it has been going on for so long, and it had been going on for 11 days when I took my last test - so I figured it would have been a BFP if it was IB.

I had a lighter period which came about a week earlier. Like you, at first I got excited [despite not seeing a temp shift] thinking it was IB but it carried on for quite a few days and it was a BFN.

x

I had a lighter period which came about a week earlier. Like you, at first I got excited [despite not seeing a temp shift] thinking it was IB but it carried on for quite a few days and it was a BFN.

x

Tink - was the blood red or brown?

It was light pink at first, then brown and then proper red like AF.

Mine was a week late. Bleeding was normal, but color started out much darker than normal.

Mine was a week late. Bleeding was normal, but color started out much darker than normal.

Grace, did it last your normal AF length as well?

It was a little longer than normal. I'm usually around 5/6 days. At 7 days I was still spotting and continued to until around cd9. I had a sonogram at CD 7 and I had two cysts that look like they were bleeding so ob felt maybe why bleeding was prolonged. Don't know for sure.

What's going on with you?

Grace, you can see what's going on in my first post :)

Ladies, if it's not too much to ask, did you notice any cervical mucus mixed in with your bleeding? I have been getting a lot of EWCM and creamy CM mixed in with all my spotting.

I've been having anovualtory cycles for awhile and my periods consistently get longer. From 7 days of bleeding to 10 to 14 to 23 to 31 ish(still going). It royal sucks. But I'm going to try clomid and see how that works!! So excited!!

I've been having anovualtory cycles for awhile and my periods consistently get longer. From 7 days of bleeding to 10 to 14 to 23 to 31 ish(still going). It royal sucks. But I'm going to try clomid and see how that works!! So excited!!

That sounds miserable! Really hope the clomid works for you though!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->