What was that pain?? How late can you implant? confused.

Lizzyxxx

No.3 On the way!
Reaction score
So here goes...
last month June my period seemed early, came on the 17th, i wasnt prepared i was abroad and had to buy tampons out there! Lasted the usual 5-6 days. So i believe i ovulated this month on Tues 1st as i had pain in my left ovary but then 2 days later i had pain in my right ovary so i might have ovulated then? Me & OH had sex 3 days prior to the 1st. So im about 10-11dpo today. Tested at 9dpo &10dpo but are neg although when tweaked i see something. I have had a few symptoms but then just now a horrible pain in my hip bone, can't explain it. Is 11-12dpo to late to implant?

Surely 4-5 days before ovulation is too late to have sex and im so confused :(

Surely 4-5 days before ovulation is too late to have sex and im so confused :(

Actually sperm can live up to 5 or even 7 days depending on your CM and the motility of his sperm, so you definitely have a great chance!
My OH and I BD 5 days before O and I believe I am pregnant now but can't get a consistent answer, some faint bfp some negs.
Anything is possible!!

Thanks. I saved some fmu for when my tests arrive but I'm spotting so we assume witch has got me? X

I spotted pink/red the other day and then nothing now, so could have been implantation

I am feeling the same pains Lizzy! Mine aren't too painful but consistent, kind of a dull ache...deep in my lower abdomen right inside my left hip bone. I'm 7 dpo I think. Your spotting sounds like a good sign!! Wish I had some! ;P

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->